Ideal for construction math problems, woodworking, building and more...
Features that make Units Master powerful
Designed with simplicity and usability in mind to perform standard and metric length unit conversion and calculation
Complete solution for feet and inches calculation
- Feet and inches addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Fast conversion between feet/inch measurements.
- Convert fractional values to decimals and vice versa.
Ideal for simple and complex calculations
- Supports standard and metric units and allows you to mix them in your calculations.
- If you multiply length units, the app shows results in square inches, feet, yards, etc.
- Advanced history option to easily go back and forth and verify that all the inputs were correct and check previous calculation.
Advanced options to show results
- Shows results in any supported units.
- You may easily toggle between metric and standard units.
- You may round results to usable fractions from 1/2 to 1/128.
- Four output formats, depending on if you need to show results as fractions or decimals.
Intuitive interface for feet and inches calculation.
- Displays both equations and results at the same time.
- Two feet and inches representations - 2ft 3in or 2′3″.
Units Master Question and Answers
Q: Does the app also include yards and miles?
A: Yes, it does support them as well as metric units (km, m, dm, cm, and mm) and nautical miles.
Q: I need a conversion calculator that also converts within the metric system. Does Units Master convert from meters to centimeters and millimeters?
A: Yes, with Units Master you may convert between any supported metric units. For example, convert meters to millimeters, centimeters to decimeters, kilometers to meters, etc.
Q: Does the app work as a regular calculator or does it only convert units?
A: Use the triple bar button ≡ to access the calculation history list, which keeps track of your past 25 entries. You can also use < and > to go forward or backward through your recent calculations.
Q: Can I use Units Master to convert between decimal inches and fractional inches?
A: Yes, with Units Master it is really easy.
If the Output format in the Settings window is set to Auto or Metric:
For both output formats, after you enter fractional or decimal inches and press =, the app automatically shows the result in metric units. To convert fractional inches to decimal or decimal inches to fractions, just press the 'in' button after you got the result.
Watch the video on how to convert fractional inches to decimal (for Auto or Metric output format)
If the Output format in the Settings window is set to US:
To convert fractional inches to decimal or decimal inches to fractions, just enter the value and press = .
Watch the video on how to convert between fractional inches to decimal (with the US output format)
For more information on how to enter, calculate and convert length units, visit the FAQ page