What's new in Units Master
Units Master availability: iOS, macOS, Windows 10 and Android.
What's new in the latest Units Master update
Units Master 1.2.5
App translations updated on some languages.
Optimized the history tape view.
Units Master 1.2.0
We localized the app interface. Now Units Master supports the following languges: English, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Suomi, Ελληνικά, Italiano, Nederlands, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk (bokmål), Polski, Português, Русский, Svenska, Türkçe.
We are excited to announce that we released Units Master 1.1.0 for Windows and Android.
Units Master 1.1.0
We added the ‘Show results’ option that allows users to get results in one of the following formats:
- 'Fractions and Decimals' format - the results are shown in both fractional and decimal forms
- 'Auto' format - if the problem contains a fraction, the result will be displayed in a fractional format, otherwise you will get the result as a decimal number. In case of conversion, if you enter a decimal number, Units Master shows you the result as a fraction and vice versa.
- 'Fractions' format - the result of calculation will be displayed as a fraction (with selected rounding, if any)
- 'Decimals format' - the app shows the result as a decimal number (with selected accuracy, if any)
Great news for those who use Units Master for feet and inch calculation. Now you may choose the way the app shows foot and inch symbols:
- you may use either the abbreviation ft and in
- ′ (prime symbol) to represent foot and ″ (double prime symbol) for inches.
Units Master 1.0.0
The initial version of Units Master. The main idea was to create a powerful, intuitive and easy to use application that could calculate and convert different units of length measurement. So Units Master was designed the way you should not worry about measurement units, and could enter all necessary units in one expression without preparatory conversion.